Diamond FAQ Guide
Here is advice from Rob van Beurden, our Antwerp diamond expert and Antwerp Diamond Bourse member
- How can I buy a diamond from you?
- When is a diamond in the hand worth two in the shops?
- Why should a diamond purchase from you be any better than from others in London or New York?
- Do you have any advice on how much to spend and on what kind of diamond?
- Why do diamonds cost so much?
- What type of diamond is good for investment value?
- Is there anything else that is important in choosing a diamond?
- What is more important Colour or Clarity?
- How does the HRD certificate compare to GIA certificate?
- Is the IGI certificate as reliable as GIA or HRD certificate?
- What about diamond fluorescence?
- The diamond market does not seem transparent to me. How do I know that I am getting a fair deal?
- How can I see if a diamond is genuine?
- How can you tell the difference between synthetic and natural diamonds?
- How does Platinum compare with 18ct White Gold?
- How should I clean diamond jewellery?
- Will you take a diamond in part exchange?
- What romantic proposal ideas have worked for others?
To find out more or arrange a visit to see us, contact Celine Gouwy at firstname.lastname@example.org